Visit the most famous historical sites on the west bank of Luxor with private Egyptologist in this half day tour, visit Valley of the kings, Hatsheput temple and the statue of Memnon. The west bank of Luxor has many treasures need many days to cover it all, but in this Luxor half day tour we will focus on the most popular sites in the west bank of Luxor, especially if you have limited time in Luxor.
- Visit Valley of the Kings.
- Visit Hatshpsute Temple.
- Visit Colossi of Memnon.
- Private Guided Tours.
- No Hidden Costs.
- Hassle Free.
At 7:00 am (or at your requested time)Pickup from your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor by Nile Voyage Licensed Tour guide and be transferred by Private A/C Vehicle to the West Bank, where you will visit Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which known as El Dir El Bahari and was built by Queen Hatshepsut, the daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C).
Followed by a visit to the Valley Of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture, which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Then, continue your day tour to The Colossi of Memnon, which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Around 12: afternoon transfer you back to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Licensed English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Personal spending.
- Any options not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry Tutankhamoun’s Tomb.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please do not forget: Photo and video equipment, head cover, appropriate and comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer and sunglasses.
TIMING & DURATION:
Pickup: Around 7:00 Am or at your requested time (Depending on your hotel location in Luxor).
Drop Off: Around 13:00 Pm (the same day).
Duration: 6 hours.
Tour available on: Daily tour.
From 2 people: 60 per person.
From 4 people: 55 per person.
Child / from 4 years to 12 years: 30$
Infants / Less than 4 years old are: Free of charge.