Explore the different district of Hurghada with its traditional Egyptian flair on this 5-hour tour. Visit the biggest mosque in Hurghada “El-Mina” and the Coptic Church in Hurghada, explore the local shops, and visit the fish market.
- Enjoy a city tour in a small group.
- Explore the different districts of Hurghada.
- Visit the old town with its original character.
- Visit the biggest mosque in Hurghada.
- Visit the Coptic Church in Hurghada.
- Discover the modern, vibrant neighborhoods.
- No Hidden Costs.
- Hassle Free.
Discover the different districts of Hurghada on this city tour. Explore both the traditional old town and the new, modern city. After being picked up at your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle, you will drive to the fishing village and visit original, simple houses that only have one floor.
It feels like time stands still in this part of the city. The fishermen get up with the sunrise and go to sleep as the sun sets. Life is simple and traditional.
The largest mosque in Hurghada is situated nearby. Here you can learn more about Islam, the main religion of Egypt. You will then continue to the oldest Coptic church in the city. At the end of the tour you will visit the large fruit and vegetable market before you are dropped off back at your hotel.
- Round-trip in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Multilingual tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
- All service charges.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please do not forget: Photo and video equipment, head cover, appropriate, comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer and sunglasses.
TIMING & DURATION:
Pickup: Around 14:00 pm (Depending on your hotel location in Hurghada).
Drop Off: Around 19:00 Pm ( the same day ).
Duration: 5 Hours.
Tour available on: Upon request.
From 2 people: 25$ per person.
From 3 people: 20$ per person.
From 4 people: 15$ per person.