Discover Egypt in miniature on a guided tour of the open-air Mini Egypt Park museum, and admire scale models of iconic buildings such as the Great Pyramid of Giza and Roman Amphitheatre of Alexandria.
- Take a walk through Egypt in miniature.
- See scale models of iconic monuments such as the Pyramids of Giza.
- Enjoy a day out suitable for all ages.
- No Hidden Costs.
- Hassle Free.
See historic monuments and the most popular tourist attractions of Egypt in miniature on a 4-hour guided tour of the Mini Egypt Park open-air museum. Journey through the history of Egypt as you encounter scale models of iconic structures such as the pyramids and Great Sphinx of Giza and Basilica Church of Heliopolis.
Get the chance to walk from Cairo to Luxor in just a few steps as you stroll among the collection of 60 works of art. Learn the story of how Mini Egypt Park came to life as you encounter models of the Abu Simbel Temple, Aswan High Dam, Temple of Edfu and more.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Entrance fee to Mini Egypt Park.
- English-speaking guide.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please do not forget: Photo and video equipment, head cover, appropriate, comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer and sunglasses.
TIMING & DURATION:
Pickup: Around 13:30 Am (Depending on your hotel location in Hurghada).
Drop Off: Around 16:30 Pm (the same day).
Duration: 4 Hours.
Tour available on: Daily tour.
Adult : 25$ per person.
Child: 15 $
Infants / Under 4 years old are : Free of charge.