Take an exhilarating ride through the desert on a quad runner on this tour from Hurghada. After a quick drive test, travel through sandy dunes to Bedouin village, where you will meet the locals, ride a camel and enjoy a traditional Arabic evening with a delicious barbecue and a fantastic show.
- Experience an exhilarating ride on a quad bike.
- Explore the magnificent desert.
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village.
- Meet friendly Bedouins in their tents.
- Learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins.
- Ride a camel and explore the Bedouin village.
- Enjoy a traditional Arabic evening with camel rides, an oriental show, and a delicious. barbecue dinner.
- See a terrarium with desert snakes and scorpions.
- Enjoy the sunset on the Hurghada desert between mountains.
After picking you up from your hotel, you will be taken to a motorbike station, where
you will get a brief introduction on how to use the quad bikes. You can then enjoy the thrilling ride through the desert sand. Afterwards, you will get in a dune buggy and enjoy a very special driving experience.
You will then continue on to a Bedouin village. Enjoy the typical hospitality with Arabic tea and fresh flatbread as you learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins. You also have the option of taking a camel ride before heading to the terrarium with impressive desert snakes and scorpions. Later, enjoy a cozy evening barbecue in the open air and admire the fantastic views of the sunset. Also, enjoy a traditional local show and performance of lovely folk songs, which will introduce you to the culture of the Bedouin people. At the end, you will be transferred back to you hotel of accommodation.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Soft drinks and bottled water at the Bedouin camp.
- Quad bike.
- Camel ride.
- Terrarium with impressive desert snakes and scorpions.
- Tea and water pipe at the Bedouin camp.
- Dinner in the open air.
- Traditional local show.
- Service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Scarf and Sunglasses.
- Tips and gratuities.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please do not forget:Please do not forget: photo and video equipment, head cover (Scarf), appropriate and comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer, Sun Cream and sunglasses.
TIMING & DURATION:
Pickup: Around 12:00 Am (Depending on your hotel location).
Drop Off: Around 20:00 Pm (the same day).
Duration: 8 hours.
Tour available on: Daily tour.
Adult: 25$ per person.
Child / from 4 years to 12 years: 15$.
Infants / Less than 4 years old are: Free of charge.