Are you interesting in Egyptian history and want to see real Monuments in Luxor and know more about the mummification Process and how the ancient Egyptian People Mummified their dead Bodies and why? In this half day Trip to the main 2 museums in Luxor (Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum), you will have a full background about Mummification in ancient Egypt by Visiting Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum in Luxor.
Then, visit the major archaeological sites in Luxor east bank. Visit the temple complexes of Karnak, which is considered the largest temple complex in the world, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife, Mut, and their son Khonso God of the Moon.
- Visit Luxor Museum.
- Visit Mummifications Museum.
- Visit Karnak Temple.
- Know how Ancient Egyptians mummified the dead Bodies.
- Private Guided Tour.
- Hassle Free.
- No Hidden Costs.
At 8 am ( or at your requested time) Pickup from your Hotel by Nile Voyage Expert tour guide to start your half day tour by Visiting Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum. Start by Luxor Museum, which located in the Egyptian city of Luxor (ancient Thebes). It stands on the corniche, overlooking the west bank of the River Nile, in the central part of the city. Then, transfer to Mummification museum, which located in the Egyptian city of Luxor. It stands also on the corniche, in front of the Mina Palace Hotel, to the north of Luxor Temple, overlooking the River Nile.
At the end, visit the temple complexes of Karnak, which is considered the largest temple complex in the world, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife, Mut, and their son Khonso God of the Moon.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Licensed multilingual Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Personal spending.
- Any options not mentioned in the itinerary.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please do not forget: Photo and video equipment, head cover, appropriate and comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer and sunglasses.
TIMING & DURATION:
Pickup: Around 7:00 Am or at your requested time (Depending on your hotel location in Luxor).
Drop Off: Around 13:00Pm (the same day).
Duration: 10 hours.
Tour available on: Daily tour.
From 2 people: 65 per person.
From 4 people: 55 per person.
Child / from 4 years to 12 years: 35$
Infants / Less than 4 years old are: Free of charge.