The best Luxor hot air balloon tours. Get your cameras ready for a stunning balloon ride over the largest open-air museum in the world Luxor. As well as unique angles of the River Nile and the treasures of ancient Thebes. You can catch the rays of the early morning sun illuminating the city and its surrounding mountains.
- Luxor Hot air Balloon ride.
- Adventure trip to Luxor.
- No Hidden Costs.
- Hassle Free.
The Balloon is scheduled to take off at 5:00 a.m. and the ride takes 45 minutes. Departure time may vary depending on sun rise time. The hotel pick-up takes place 45 minutes before take-off scheduled time.
Note: If weather does not allow flying may the ride get delayed to the next morning,
therefore, we suggest you book your flight to your first morning available. No Charge in case of Cancellation.
- Pick up Service from your hotel & return.
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Motor boat to transfer to the West Bank.
- 45 minutes ride in Hot Air Balloon, in the sky of Luxor.
- Flight certificate.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Personal spending.
- Any options not mentioned in the itinerary.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please do not forget: Photo and video equipment, head cover, appropriate and comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer and sunglasses.
TIMING & DURATION:
Pickup: Around 4:00 Am (Depending on your hotel location in Luxor).
Drop Off: Around 7:00 Am (the same day).
Duration: 3 hours.
Tour available on: Daily tour.
Adult: From 75$
Price can be changed according to season and departure date, so, please contact us to confirm the price of your departure date.
How to book a tour?
1- Contact us via:
Whatsapp: +2010 2224 0504
Viber: +2010 2224 0504
or call us: +2010 2224 0504
2- Write to us a message contains your hotel name, name of the tour, how many person you are and which day you would like to make the tour.
3- In the day before the tour, Contact us another time to know the exact picked up time from your hotel.
4- No prepayment required.
5- Payment is made in cash on the day of the tour.
6- Ordering a tour at least 1 day before the start of the tour.