Explore the Eastern Desert, Camel ride and Quad Bike to Bedouin village where you can enjoy a Bedouin black tea and get to know the culture of the desert. Get a look at their traditions and culture and enjoy the desert sunset on camel back. Quad safari in Hurghada is one of the best things to do in Hurghada.
- Experience an exhilarating ride on a quad bike.
- Explore the magnificent desert.
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village.
- Meet friendly Bedouins in their tents.
- Learn more about the traditional life of the Bedouins.
- Ride a camel and explore the Bedouin village.
- Enjoy the sunset on the Hurghada desert between mountains.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada to the quad runner station for test drive and then, you driving 25 km by motorbike to Bedouin village to visit a Bedouin tribe to know about their life and traditions. You may try a Bedouin tea and smoke water pipe then drive back to the motorbike station and then transferred to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Bottled water at the Bedouin camp.
- Quad bike.
- Camel ride.
- Tea and water pipe at the Bedouin camp.
- Service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Scarf and Sunglasses.
- Tips and gratuities.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please do not forget:Please do not forget: photo and video equipment, head cover (Scarf), appropriate and comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer, Sun Cream and sunglasses.
TIMING & DURATION:
Pickup: Around 12:00 Am (Depending on your hotel location).
Drop Off: Around 17:00 Pm (the same day).
Duration: 5 hours.
Tour available on: Daily tour.
Adult: 20$ per person.
Child / from 4 years to 12 years: 10$.
Infants / Less than 4 years old are: Free of charge.