Enjoy riding a quad bike and exploring the desert on this 3-hour tour from Hurghada through the sand dunes to a Bedouin village, where you can meet friendly locals and enjoy a taste of Bedouin black tea and a camel ride around the village.
- Experience an exhilarating ride on a quad bike.
- Explore the magnificent desert.
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village.
- Meet friendly Bedouins in their tents.
- Ride a camel and explore the Bedouin village.
You’ll be picked up at your hotel and transferred by air-conditioned bus to the beach buggy station, where you will have the chance to test drive and learn all the important details of the vehicle before setting off on the tour.
Begin your 3-hour tour with a 25-kilometer buggy drive to the Bedouin village.
Explore the desert by quad bike on this exciting drive to Bedouin village.
After about an hour you will reach your destination – a Bedouin village.
Here, you can relax, drink black tea, and experience the Bedouin lifestyle. You can also enjoy a camel ride before heading back through the sand dunes to the starting point. From there, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel by bus.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Bottled water at the Bedouin camp.
- Quad bike.
- Camel ride.
- Tea and water pipe at the Bedouin camp.
- Service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Scarf and Sunglasses.
- Tips and gratuities.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please do not forget:Please do not forget: photo and video equipment, head cover (Scarf), appropriate and comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer, Sun Cream and sunglasses.
TIMING & DURATION:
Pickup: Around 8:00 Am (Depending on your hotel location).
Drop Off: Around 11:00 Am (the same day).
Duration: 3 hours.
Tour available on: Daily tour.
Adult: 20$ per person.
Child / from 4 years to 12 years: 10$.
Infants / Less than 4 years old are: Free of charge.