Transfer from Hurghada to discover the spectacular sights on this 2-day tour to Luxor. Cross the desert to the ancient city of Thebes and explore the world-renowned Valley of the Kings, Valley of the queens, Luxor temple, the temple of Habu, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon and the Temples of Karnak.
Enjoy the top things to do and see in Luxor in this group guided 2 day tour with Nile Voyage. We guarantee the best prices in all of Egypt.
- Visit Karnak temple.
- Visit Luxor temple.
- Visit Valley of the Kings.
- Visit Valley of the queens.
- Visit the temple of Habu.
- Visit Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary.
- Colossi of Memnon.
- Group guided Tour
- Hassle free.
- No Hidden Costs.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada and driven to Luxor by air-conditioned bus to start your first day by visiting the famous Karnak Temple.
Karnak Temple is the largest place of worship that was ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
After visiting Karnak temple, you will enjoy your Lunch at a local restaurant in Luxor.
Then, you will be driven to the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs.
Later on, you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces. Then visit two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon). Then, be transferred to your hotel in Luxor.
After breakfast in Luxor hotel, you will be picked up from your hotel and driven by air-conditioned bus to visit Luxor’s second big temple- Luxor temple.
Luxor Temple is one of largest places of worship that were ever built. It was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs.
After visiting Luxor temple, you will enjoy your Lunch at a local restaurant in Luxor.
After lunch, be transferred to west bank of the Nile to visit one of most beautiful temples of Egypt- Habu Temple.
Then, you will visit valley of the queens, where the tombs of pharaoh’s Wives and children were built.
At the end, be transferred to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Tour to Karnak, Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple.
- Tour to valley of the queens, Colossi of Memnon, Habu Temple and Luxor temple.
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Service of professional tour guide.
- Entrance fees to the sights.
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- One night at hotel in Luxor on breakfast basis.
- Pick up service from hotel and return.
- Assistance of our personnel during tours.
- All transfers by air-conditioned bus.
- All services charges and taxes included.
- Personal spending.
- Optional Activities.
- Drinks at restaurant.
- Entrance fees to Tomb of Tutankhamun.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please do not forget: Photo and video equipment, head cover, appropriate, comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer and sunglasses.
- Evening, in the day before the tour, pleas book for yourself a breakfast box in the reception, and don’t forget to take it morning in the day of the tour.
TIMING & DURATION:
Pickup: Around 5:00 Am (Depending on your hotel location in Hurghada).
Drop Off: Around 21:00 Pm (the second day).
Duration: 2 days.
Tour available on: Sunday – Tuesday – Thursday.
From 2 people: 210$ per person.
From 3 people: 200$ per person.
From 4 people: 190$ per person.
From 5 people: 180$ per person.