Discover the capital of Egypt and visit the fascinating pyramids of Giza. Immerse yourself in the history of the ancient pharaohs, explore the Egyptian Museum and stroll around the Cairo’s exotic markets.
Enjoy the top things to do and see in Cairo in this group guided day tour with Nile Voyage. We guarantee the best prices in all of Egypt. Book the best of Cairo day tour from Sharm el sheikh Now!
- Embark on a journey through time into the history of Egypt’s ancient pharaohs and visit the main sights of Cairo.
- Visit Egyptian National Museum with over 120,000 artifacts.
- Admire the Pyramids of Giza.
- See Sphinx and stroll around the exotic markets.
- No Hidden Costs.
Visit the impressive capital of Egypt with all its fascinating sights and enjoy the beautiful route along the coast of the Gulf of Suez and through the imposing Sinai Desert.
Visit the Egyptian Museum and admire the collection of more than 120,000 pieces of art. Take a look at the fascinating artifacts from the Old, Middle and New Kingdoms of Egypt as well as the exhibition of King Tutankhamen.
Then, have a nice lunch in one of the best local restaurants in Cairo.
After lunch, explore the Giza Plateau and admire the beautiful scenery. Visit the pyramids of Giza – one of the seven wonders of the ancient world and the only one largely intact. Admire the imposing pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos.
Afterwards, explore Valley temple of king Khafre and admire the impressive Sphinx. Stroll through the markets of Cairo and see the local produce, before returning to your hotel in Sharm el sheikh at the end of the day.
- Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza.
- Visit the Great Sphinx.
- Visit Egyptian Museum.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus.
- Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Tax and service charge.
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- Personal spending.
- Optional Activities.
- Drinks at restaurant.
- Entrance to the Mummy Rooms in the Egyptian Museum.
- Entrance to the burial chambers of the Giza Pyramids.
- Photo fees at Egyptian Museum.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please do not forget: Photo and video equipment, head cover, appropriate, comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer and sunglasses.
- Evening, in the day before the tour, pleas book for yourself a breakfast box in the reception, and don’t forget to take it morning in the day of the tour.
TIMING & DURATION:
Pickup: Around 1:30 Am (Depending on your hotel location in Sharm el sheikh).
Drop Off: Around 21:00 Pm (the same day).
Duration: 18 Hours.
Tour available on: Sunday – Tuesday – Thursday.
Adult / 60$ per person.
Child / from 4 years to 12 years: 30$
Infants / Under 4 years old are: Free of charge.