Experience the Sinai Desert from a different perspective on a 3-hour Quad Bike tour from Sharm El Sheikh. Escape the Red Sea resort town and head for the arid outskirts. Take a break at a Bedouin camp with tea and time to cool down!
- Experience an exhilarating ride on a quad bike.
- Explore the magnificent Sinai desert.
- Visit a traditional Bedouin village.
- Meet friendly Bedouins in their tents.
- Ride a camel and explore the Bedouin village.
You’ll be picked up at your hotel and transferred by air-conditioned vehicle to the beach buggy station, where you will have the chance to test drive and learn all the important details of the vehicle before setting off on the tour.
Begin your 3-hour tour with a 25-kilometer buggy drive to the Bedouin village.
Explore the desert by quad bike on this exciting drive to Bedouin village.
After about an hour you will reach your destination – a Bedouin village.
Here, you can relax, drink black tea, and experience the Bedouin lifestyle. You can also enjoy a camel ride before heading back through the sand dunes to the starting point. From there, you’ll be transferred back to your hotel by bus.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Bottled water at the Bedouin camp.
- Quad bike.
- Camel ride.
- Tea and water pipe at the Bedouin camp.
- Service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Personal expenses.
- Scarf and Sunglasses.
- Tips and gratuities.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
- Please do not forget:Please do not forget: photo and video equipment, head cover (Scarf), appropriate and comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer, Sun Cream and sunglasses.
TIMING & DURATION:
Pick up: Around 8:00 Am ( Depending on your hotel location in Sharm el Sheikh).
Drop Off: Around 11:00 Pm ( the same day).
Pick up: Around 14:00 pm (Depending on your hotel location in Sharm el Sheikh).
Drop Off: Around 17:00 Pm (the same day ).
Duration: 3 hours.
Tour available on: Daily tour.
Adult: 1 seat quad 20$ per person.
Child / from 4 years to 12 years: 15$.
Infants / Less than 4 years old are: Free of charge.